FAQ for Stores
What is N'Joi Local?
N'Joi Local is a commission-free platform through which small businesses can list their stores and have their products delivered on the same day, next day, or weekly.
How does the sales process work?
- Customers order products from your store through N'Joi Local
- You receive an email about the order
- One of our Shoppers visits your store and picks up the order
- You receive weekly payments for the orders into your bank account
What are the benefits?
- Expand your online reach to attract more customers - for free.
- Offer your customers a personalized shopping experience.
- Receive store data about which items are popular on the app.
What are the requirements to launch?
- Operate a store with a physical location.
- Commit to maintaining your store's menu. Keep prices, pictures, and products up-to-date.
- Keep your products on N'Joi Local at the same price as in your store.
- Have a bank account that is associated with the company or legal representative of the company
- Ensure orders are prepared on-time.
How does the registration process work?
- Fill in your information above so we can learn about your business and why you want to use N'Joi Local.
- We'll review your application get back to you with a decision.
- After approval you'll receive a link to set up and manage your store. Don't worry, we'll help you set it up.
- Request your store launch. We'll notify you when it's up and running.
- Customers can start ordering your products!
Does it cost money to register and list my store?
Launching your store on N'Joi Local is free! There is no commitments, commissions, or hidden fees. We only charge a $4.99 delivery fee on each order completed.
What is the order process like?
Once the customer places an order, a notifaction is sent to your store's email with the order ID number along with the scheduled delivery time. A courier is assigned to pick-up the products and will arrive at your store and deliver them to the customer's address.
How are payments for my sales processed?
You will receive an invoice for each order minus the delivery fee. Every Friday you will be paid for orders made in the previous week.
Where do you deliver in Calgary?
We currently deliver within the City of Calgary. We do not deliver to surrounding Calgary areas at this time.